Mole & Wart Removal Clinic in Delhi
Best Mole Wart Removal Clinic in Delhi / Best Mole Wart Removal treatment in Delhi
Mole & Wart Removal
Have you recently observed the development of any type of skin over your skin in different body parts? These developments and growth can be both cancerous and non cancerous in nature. Some of the types of the non cancerous skin growth are Warts, Moles, Skin Tags and others.
Moving ahead, we should first know what Warts, Moles and Skin Tags are?
Warts, Moles and Skin Tag refer to the type of skin development.
• Wart is the skin growth contributed by some types of viruses commonly called as HPV. This virus tends to infect the top layer of the skin and enters the body through the broken skin.
Warts can grow anywhere on the body and spreads by simply touching the infected area.
• The moles on the other hand, are the growth on the skin,which is brown or black in color. Mostly the moles appear during the first 25 years in the childhood. Gaining age, the moles change their colors.
• Skin Tags are the soft skin growth that is harmless but can be annoying. The common places where the skin tags occur are eyelids, necks, armpits, and under the breasts. Skin tags are common with almost all the people once in their lives.
Symptoms of Warts, Moles and Skin Tag
Here is how you would be able to know the occurrence of any three types of skin development as above.
• Warts are the bumps with either rough or smooth surface. The tiny blood vessels supply blood to these warts. They are painless and come in a range of shapes and sizes.
• Moles keep changing their shape and sizes. Originally they may be brown or black in color. You will also observe the hair to develop in the mole. But sometimes, the moles do not change at all while the others disappear completely.
• The Skin Tags are composed of fibers and ducts, nerve cells and fat cells. In other words, it is a covering of epidermis. These are non cancerous unless scratched or rubbed.
Every disease has some or the other reason of its occurrence. Lets us have a look at the cause of why Skin Tags, Warts and Moles appear.
• Skin Tags are caused by the bunch of Collagen and blood vessels. They are the result when the skin rubs against skin and hence they are found in the skin creases.
• The Warts grow due to the contact with the virus called Human Papillomavirus (HPV). You can infect yourself by touching the warts and then touching the other part of the body.
• Moles appear when the cells in the skin grow in a cluster instead of being spread throughout the skin. Moles may darken when they are exposed to the Sun.
Treatment for Warts, Moles and Skin Tags
For all the three types of Skin development there are different types of treatment available.
To start with the Skin Tags, let us know that the removal of the skin tags by the established medical practitioners is the confirmed treatment for it. Some people believe to tie the Skin tags with the help of the medical floss or a thread and let it fall off in a few days.
The Moles generally do not need a treatment. In a few cases, our doctors would shave the skin of the mole and send it for a biopsy.
Warts do not need the treatment unless they are painful. Warts may be removed with the help of the laser surgery or Cryotherapy. The treatment of wart removal does not always work they may come back.
The Laser may be used to remove the Skin Tags and Moles as well. The high energy beams can be used to treat the skin developments like these. With the burst of radiation on the top layer of the skin, it vaporizes leaving the lower skin intact.
The treatment with laser and other surgical procedures is 100% effective to treat the Skin Tags, Warts and Moles at our skinaa clinic centers.
If any growth of the skin keeps changing color, size and its shape, you should immediately consult our doctor to negate the probability of any type of cancer. There are several home remedies, medications, surgical and laser therapies that can help you to get rid of these unwanted growths but DON’T do it without our doctor’s advice